星期二, 11月 25, 2008

Buried Alive..


格老子地...要死瞜~~



 



What Good Can Drinking Do


What good can drinkin' do, what good can drinkin' do?
Lord, I drink all night but the next day I still feel blue
There's a glass on the table, they say it's gonna ease all my pain,
And there's a glass on the table, they say it's gonna ease all my pain
But I drink it down, an' the next day I feel the same
Gimme whiskey, gimme bourbon, give me gin
Oh, gimme whiskey, give me bourbon, gimme gin
'Cause it don't matter what I'm drinkin',
Lord, as long as it drown this sorrow I'm in
I start drinking Friday, I start drinking Friday night
Lord, I start drinking Friday, start drinking Friday night
But then I wake up on Sunday, child, there ain't nothin' that's right
My man he left me, child, he left me here Yeah, my good man left me, went away and left me here Lord,
I'm feelin' lowdown, just give me another glass of beer What good can drinkin' do, what good can drinkin' do?
Well, I drink all night but the next day I still feel blue!
Silver threads and golden needles
Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine And
I'll never drown my sorrow in the warm glow of your wine.
You can't buy my love with money, for I never was that kind,
Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine.
Go ahead! I don't want your golden mansions with a tear in every room,
All I want's the love you promised, beneath the halo moon.
But you think I should be happy with your money and your name And hide myself in sorrow while you play your cheatin' game.
Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine
And I'll never drown my sorrow in the warm glow of your wine.
You can't buy my love with money, for I never was that kind,
Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine.






1 則留言:

Hoogogo 提到...

 一直忘記告訴你, Jennis 素俺滴 Highschool Sweet heart !! 



[版主回覆12/20/2008 10:49:56]哎唷~  我可無法想像那個牯嶺街少年的時代,台灣某位英俊挺拔的台灣高中生,鎮日裡憋在奧熱汗水與唱片嘶吼中,幻想趴在珍妮斯身上將青春泉源源源不絕奉獻給衛生紙的鏡頭阿!  阿~~  太超過!