星期四, 2月 26, 2009

Irish Wave II



 




Another head hangs lowly, Child is slowly taken. And the violence caused such silence, Who are we mistaken? But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are crying... In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head, In your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie? Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou... Another mother's breakin', Heart is taking over. When the vi'lence causes silence, We must be mistaken. It's the same old theme since nineteen-sixteen. In your head, in your head they're still fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are dying... In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head, In your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie? Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh, oh, hey, oh, ya, ya-a...




Understand the things I say Don’t turn away from me Cause I spent half my life out there You wouldn’t disagree D’you see me, d’you see Do you like me, do you like me standing there D’you notice, d’you know Do you see me, do you see me Does anyone care Unhappiness, where’s when I was young And we didn’t give a damn ’cause we were raised To see life as a fun and take it if we can My mother, my mother she hold me Did she hold me, when I was out there My father, my father, he liked me Ol he liked me, does anyone care Understand what I’ve become It wasn’t my design And people everywhere think Something better than I am But I miss you, I miss ’cause I liked it, I liked it When I was out there D’you know this, d’you know You did not find me, you did not find Does anyone care Unhappiness was when I was young And we didn’t give a damn ’cause we were raised To see life as fun and take it if we can My mother, my mother she hold me Did she hold me, when I was out there My father, my father, he liked me Ol he liked me, does anyone care




It’s not worth anything more than this at all I live as I choose or I will not live at all So return to where you’ve come from Return to where you dwell Because harassment’s not my forte But you do it very well I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide And I’m not so suicidal after all I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide And I’m not so suicidal after all (at all, at all) You must have nothing more with your mind to do There’s a war in russia and sarejevo, too So to hell with want you’re thinking And to hell with your narrow mind You’re so distracted from the real thing You should leave your life behind (behind) I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide And I’m not so suicidal after all I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide And I’m not so suicidal after all (at all, at all) I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide And I’m not so suicidal after all (at all, at all) At all, at all, at all




Hold onto love that is what I do now that I've found you. And from above everything's stinking, they're not around you. And in the night, I could be helpless, I could be lonely, sleeping without you. And in the day, everything's complex, There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you. But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby! And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. Hey, baby... Hold onto my hands, I feel I'm sinking, sinking without you. And to my mind, everything's stinking, stinking without you. And in the night, I could be helpless, I could be lonely, sleeping without you. And in the day, everything's complex, There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you. But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby! And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. hey, baby...




Oh my life is changing everyday Every possible way Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems Never quite as it seems I know I felt like this before But now I’m feeling it even more Because it came from you Then I open up and see The person fumbling here is me A different way to be I want more, impossible to ignore Impossible to ignore They’ll come true, impossible not to do Impossible not to do Now I tell you openly You have my heart so don’t hurt me For what I couldn’t find Talk to me amazing mind So understanding and so kind You’re everything to me Oh my life is changing everyday Every possible way Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems ’cause you’re a dream to me Dream to me


沒有留言: